To view your art work you can do the following:
Thank you for the opportunity to create your design. I have included my notes for user experience below:
– I added “Request consultation” and “Sign up for classes” buttons through out the page so your customers can find them easily.
- Top header and nav bar are in fixed position when scrolling.
- I added Keywords “Plant-based eating | Menu planning …” on top right of the header for SEO purposes.
- I added “Coaching with Whole Foods” next to the logo.
- Header image is from adobe stock
- The homepage content is a bit long so I put a part of it in the CTA’s section.
- “Learn more” links to “About” page.
- I decided to do Icons CTA’s icons instead of images since there are many images displayed on site and icons give it a modern look.
- CTA’s icons link to “Services” page.
- I added “Gallery” slide show section, so your work is also displayed on homepage and customers can see it easily.
- I also added a blog section since there is a blog page, “View blog” button links to “Blog” page.
- Contact Us section background image is from adobe stock.
- Navigation list link to their own pages.
- I added contact info and address in footer only since we have “Request consultation” and “Sign up for classes” buttons displayed through out the page.
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.