To view your art work you can do the following:
For this design, I really concentrated on their SEO by placing their keywords throughout the design. I also modified the aesthetics of the site quite a bit so it looks more like a cleaning website. A few things to know about this design:
- I designed the header to be a “sticky-shrink” so that the logo and navigation follow the user down the page as they scroll.
- The large image is designed to be a slideshow rotating through their new images.
- I added some icons to highlight their most important information.
- The images towards the bottom will open up in a lightbox and function as a gallery, the button below will take them to their full gallery.
Please let me know if there are any modifications I can make to the design. Thank you.
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.