To view your art work you can do the following:
I had a great time working on the homepage design for your website! My main focus was to give you a modern design while focusing on laying out the information in such a way as to create a positive experience for the user.
A few things to know about this design:
1. The logo was re-worked to include a sun for the “o”. I also added the word “solar” to the logo in order to let the user know exactly what you do.
2. The header image is a stock image. If for some reason, you would like to see another image here, please go to https://stock.adobe.com/ and choose something you feel would be more appropriate.
3. I added 4 CTA’s that will link to the corresponding internal pages. These CTA’s will feature a hover effect like you can see on “Solar Panels” in order to give the page some movement.
4. I also added an illustrated image of a house using solar panels. It gives the page a “friendly” feel, while still looking clean and modern. This is a great way to inspire user trust.
5. I added the Form for the Free Energy Audit to the bottom of the homepage above the footer. This helps lead the user to take an immediate call-to-action.
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to see any modifications! Thank you!
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.