To view your art work you can do the following:
I had a great time working on the homepage design for your website! My main focus was to give you a modern updated design that focuses on organic SEO as well as organizes the content in such a way as to create a positive user experience. A few things to know about this design:
- I understood you wanted to use a graphic element similar to your brochure, so I used the diagonal black element in a few different spots. I also understood you only wanted black and white used, but using only black and white can interfere with a positive user experience, as it makes the buttons harder to see, so I chose to add buttons in a dark red, as this compliments black and white very well.
- The header image is your image, as is the one within the content area. The CTA images are all stock images. If the images that were chosen do not reflect what you would like to see in this design, please either send us some high-resolution images or go to https://stock.adobe.com/ and let us know some images you feel would be a better fit.
- I included 6 CTA’s that will link to internal pages on your site. These CTA’s feature a cool hover effect that will give the page some movement. The final effect is shown on the 2nd CTA.
- You requested a review slider be added to the homepage, with a link to google reviews, however, I do not see that you have a Google My Business account yet, so I included a placeholder text to show what this section will look like. You will need to send us a review to add in this section.
- A contact form was also added to the homepage artwork, and this can ideally be on every page of the site.
View this link to see a high-resolution mock-up – https://xd.adobe.com/view/a5e47e97-36ed-4654-bd94-a1acc86c226f-f0b7/. Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to see any modifications! Thank you!
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.