To view your art work you can do the following:
I had a great time working on the homepage redesign for your website! My main focus was to give you an updated design that focuses on organic SEO as well as organizing the content in such a way as to create a positive user experience . A few things to know about this design:
1. The header image is a stock images, as are a few of the CTA images. If the images chosen do not reflect what you would like to see in this design, please either send us some high resolution images or go to https://stock.adobe.com/ and let us know some images you feel would be a better fit.
2. I included 6 CTA’s that will link to internal pages on your site. These CTA’s feature a slight hover effect that will give the page some movement. The final effect is shown on the 2nd CTA.
3. I included a review as it is a great way to inspire user trust, and then there is a link to the other reviews.
4. A contact form was also added to the homepage artwork, and this can ideally be on every page of the site.
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to see any modifications! Thank you!
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.