To view your art work you can do the following:
I had a great time working on the homepage design for your website! My main focus was to give you a modern updated design that focuses on organic SEO as well as organizes the content in such a way as to create a positive user experience. A few things to know about this design:
1. The images are your personal images, with the exception of the CTA images, as those are using placeholder images until you send us images. If you would prefer to use any stock images, please go to https://stock.adobe.com/ and let us know some images you feel would be a better fit.
2. Normally CTAs link to internal pages, but yours won’t link to internal pages until you are ready to do so. There is, however, a slight hover effect that will give the page some movement. The final effect is shown on the 2nd CTA, but you can see the full effect using the link below.
View this link to see a high-resolution mock-up https://xd.adobe.com/view/20b6df96-eedf-47c9-9fd5-5c5b60710460-75e5/
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to see any modifications! Thank you!
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.