To view your art work you can do the following:
I really love the way this one came out. Their photos are so beautiful, I decided to make the design very photo driven. I also added white a few keywords to heading to improve their SEO. A few things to note about this design:
- The main image will still act as a slideshow. I would like to make the words “Experience Architectural Planning” to fade into different keyword rich headings with each image.
- I would like to see a less tall image featured on the internal pages behind the navigation throughout the site.
- For the content section. I pulled some more content from their About page to fill up the section a little.
- The 5 images will be links into the gallery. This is fantastic for SEO. I would like to see a subtle zoom hover effect over the images.
- The testimonials will be a slideshow.
- I put the logos for their accreditations in the footer. This will be present at the bottom of every page. I decided to make them larger than current site, so they are legible.
Please let me know if there are any modifications I can make to this design. Thank you.
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.