To view your art work you can do the following:
I had such a great time working on your design! My main focus for this homepage design was to create an easy to navigate, beautiful site that would create a positive user experience. I also focused on strategic keyword placement to aid in organic SEO. There are 2 versions of this design. Each has the same layout, but one has a dark theme, while the other is light. I feel like the lighter one fits a jewelry site well, but the dark one has a fun, dragon vibe that is pretty cool. I couldn’t decided between the 2, so I decided to show you both! A few things to know about this design:
1. The header image is a stock image. I chose to go with something that fit with your dragon logo, but wanted to soften it up, and so I brought in a sunset peach color as an overlay on that image. If you would prefer a different image, please go to https://stock.adobe.com/ and let us know your choice.
2. As you requested, I used icons for the 3 CTA’s so they don’t feature jewelry that you no longer have in stock. These CTA’s will link to your 3 shopping categories and will have a hover effect that will pull in more keywords. (Please look at the “necklaces” CTA for the example of the hover effect.)
3. A contact form on the homepage is an excellent was to promote a positive user experience, and so I added one to the bottom of the page.
4. Although I didn’t add an Instagram feed to the design, it could very easily be added once your Instagram is up and running. Check out the following site we have done to see a beautiful way to display it. https://beccalynnjohnson.com/
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to see any revisions. Thank you.
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.