To view your art work you can do the following:
For this design, my main concentration was on the User’s Experience, meaning that is focus is to give the viewer the information they want as efficiently as possible. I kept to a similar color scheme and added some more images.
Some things to know about this design:
- I added a lot more keywords throughout the site to help with SEO (search engine optimization) and legibility.
- We are going to need the links to all of the Merchandise pages.
- The form will send an email to email@example.com Please let us know if there are any additional fields you would like to collect from the user.
- I added a map to the location, because I imagine this is what many people will be looking for.
- I didn’t add a Facebook feed to the homepage because it just didn’t look right. I think this would be a good thing to add to the internal pages’ sidebar. Also, I recommend using Facebook more often to help with SEO.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the design or would like to see any modifications made. Thank you.
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.