To view your art work you can do the following:
I really enjoyed working on this website design. For this design, I really concentrated on achieving a warm and inviting aesthetic that is easy to use. A few thing to note about this design:
- The navigation is designed to be sticky shrinky. For example see: http://sevoy.com/
- The header image is designed to be a rotating slideshow. I found this image on Shutterstock, but we could change it to any image they wanted. The overlaying text can change for each image or remain static.
- The content was pulled from the content guides she sent over. I added the contact form to the sidebar. Currently there is not a field for a message, I was not sure if she would want it or not.
- The 3 icon buttons will link to the internal pages. I would like these to have a nice hover effect similar to this: https://tympanus.net/Development/IconHoverEffects/#set-1
- In the 3rd Content Row, I wasn’t exactly sure of how to lay out the blog feed for Wishes, because I wasn’t sure of what the content would look like. If she provides more information on what this content will look like, I can format it appropriately.
- I added a facebook feed
Please let me know if there are any modifications I can make to the design. Thank you.
Things To Consider For Your Revisions:
- Text size is not going to be to scale on all screens. It’s best to wait until your site is built to address text size issues.
- This artwork is designed for a large screen size, for most accurate representation, view on a large monitor if possible.
- This is a static image, the links and navigation will not work until your website goes to build.
- Please be specific about the elements you like and the elements you would like to see changed.